A downloadable tool for Windows and Linux
This is Paco.
Paco is a Point and Click editor.
Paco allows anyone to make their own game, without technical knowledge.
The aim of the project is to make a very simple tool, with a limited scope. Paco is not a powerful tool. It's a simple tool.
The project is currently at a beta level.
Paco stands for Point and Click. Obviously.
Right now, Paco allows you to :
- Export to HTML (Easily publishable on platforms like Itchio )
- Create simple scenes
- use variables to add more dynamic behavior (think life bar, keys and locks, or basic inventory)
Paco is not for you if you want
- Complexe logic
- Animation (other than gifs)
- Text adventure (Use the wonderful twine)
- Action game (Well, I guess you could try, that would be interesting)
How to use
All of this started with an Idea by @aewni
I recommend you use the awesome Itch app to download paco. That way you'll get all the updates instantly !
Click download now to get access to the following files: